Palencia is a 2,350-acre master-planned community with a world-class golf course and clubhouse. Palencia offers a full-spectrum of home sites with more than 33 acres of parks, trails and open areas.
Anchoring the community is a 40-acre Village Center and The Palencia Club, featuring a 33,000 square foot clubhouse and spectacular Arthur Hills-designed championship golf course.
Following is a list of some of the amenities:
-The Palencia Golf Clubhouse with 33,000 square feet of dining, shopping and banquet facilities, including member’s dining room, informal bar and grill overlooking the golf course and a public cafe with outdoor seating that spills onto the Village Green.
- 72 par, 18-hole Championship Arthur Hills Golf Course.
- Full service golf Pro-shop.
- Ten lighted Hydro-Grid Clay Tennis Courts.
- Private Tennis Instruction offered by professional staff.
- Over 20 different competitive tennis teams.
- 3 baseball diamonds, soccer field, basketball court, children’s “pirate” playground and family picnic pavilion.
- 8 Miles of multi-use paths including raised boardwalks that connect neighborhoods and provide residents with an incredible walk over the marshes of the Tolomato River right to the river’s edge.
- 4 Swimming Pools – including one with a water tower and two-story slide and another with 8 lanes that’s home to the Palencia Piranha Swim Team.
- State-of-the-art fitness facility equipped with cardio and strength training equipment, two aerobics rooms, a child watch room, and locker rooms.
-Fitness Classes which include Pilates, Yoga, Zumba, Aqua Aerobics, Tone & Stretch, Cardio Blast, Stretch & Abs, Certified Personal Training.
- Spa Services includes massages, facials and body wraps by appointment.
- Controlled Access Gatehouses serve portions of the community.
- A network of neighborhood parks with playgrounds, bench swings and much more.
- Over 300 acres of conservation areas preserve the streams, forests and marshes.
- Palencia Elementary: A new St Johns County neighborhood elementary school integrated into the fabric of the community.
Click here for more Palencia news.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than EXP Realty are marked with the listing broker’s name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
Copyright 2020 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service listings last updated Dec 2, 2020 2:50:am.